I saw it in person...with my own less than 6 months old Lasik eyes

Yes, I don't know how I forgot. Biggups to my boy Skoolboi, you just jogged my memory. She too was at Spotlight last night. First of all, this picture does it no justice. I wish I could blow it up about 4 times and then it might be close to how big her ass is. When she walked in the line I couldn't believe it. I was astonished. I mean, I felt like a man I was staring so hard. Here is my verdict:
There is no damn way her ass is real. It's not biologically possible. Gravity does not work that way. Not even God almighty would create something like that when he wants people to put no one before him because every man on earth would put her before him with that ass. Her waste is the size of a 5 year old, and she has a butt bigger than Rhathsmusha (I know I spelled that all kinds of wrong) from Norbit. Now imagine her ass on a 5 year old and that's what I saw in the line last night. She is barely 5 feet tall and had on the tightest jeans I have ever seen in my life. How does she even find jeans that fit her is beyond me because they don't make kids size jeans with extra cushion in the bottom. Either way, it was a life changing experience. I honestly wanted to walk up and poke it with a needle to see if it would deflate.

17 comments

Anonymous January 30, 2008 at 10:48 PM

LOL.. I hear you.. I'd think the same thing....It ain't real thats the only conclusion I came up with.... she make buffie the body run for cover lol...

p_nami January 30, 2008 at 11:49 PM

I heard Spotlight Live is really nice...glad you had a good time. That chick SWEARS it's real...but her hips don't look big enough to support it.

Slaus of O Hell Nawl January 30, 2008 at 11:56 PM

Ive got to be the only brother I know who does NOT find that azz at all attractive. everything else is great, but the azz gots to go.

I mean shyt I like cheese burgers, but do I need a cheese burger the size of a 32 inch rim?

no.

damn i want a cheeseburger, AND im horny.. thanks a lot EB.

Tiffany S. Jones January 31, 2008 at 12:58 AM

LoL! Eb, it is official, you are crazy!

who? January 31, 2008 at 3:02 AM

Everybody know that's fake... way too unrealistic. I actually saw a pic of her sitting... it goes FLAT! like. literally. flat!

shame

Ticia January 31, 2008 at 10:51 AM

Yeah..
She take booty to the next level--
Booty gone bad!!

Young woman on a journey January 31, 2008 at 11:04 AM

I don't know if its real or fake. but its possible. she IS african. so...

but honestly, i can't understand the hype, because I agree with slaus...it actually makes her less attractive cause its abnormal.

Miss Snarky Pants January 31, 2008 at 12:04 PM

If it looks to good to be true...chances are IT IS!!

Either way an @ss like that on a woman with the waist size of a five year old is plain ole' ri[damn]diculous!!!

Muze January 31, 2008 at 12:26 PM

LOL!! cracking up at 'life changing experience.' ha!

Unknown January 31, 2008 at 1:07 PM

LMAO!!! That is hilarious!!! I would've been the same way. I don't think its real either...lol

James Tubman January 31, 2008 at 2:39 PM

wow

for the guys who really like big butts

they must have partial seizures whenever they see her lol

there's so much more to women then their bodies

and when they only feel worthy when their body measures up to others expectations they're in trouble

Anonymous January 31, 2008 at 9:47 PM

I'd never want an azz that BIG!

dc_speaks February 1, 2008 at 12:31 PM

hahahahahaha...

I have never seen this chick on tv or videos.

There is nothing an ass like that could do for me. what in the world would a brother do with it?

you killed me with your thinking like a dude though.

kudos to you on keepin it real,son.

Eb the Celeb February 1, 2008 at 5:37 PM

@Dollface - yeah spotlight is a real nice spot... but you know black folks cant keep it nice for too long... so you better catch it while you can

@ slaus - LOL, sorry for making you hungry and horny... that is a bad combination

@my fellow A&T Jones- Now I hope your not just figuring that out because I embrace my craziness.


lmao @ "ri[damn]diculous!!!" from Ms. behaving

@Muze - No it seriously was. I wasnt clowning on that one. Now I'm not the most feminine chick on the block in the first place but I honestly felt like a straight dude for about 5 minutes. I now have a greater understanding of the male psyche.

@Dc- I dont know you that well but your comment has me picturing a man behind her trying to hit it from the back and just stands there puzzled because he doesnt even know where to start...LMAO!!!

Dave Van Buren February 1, 2008 at 7:46 PM

I like things Natural he azz just seems like its too much of a good thing. Plus she ghetto, She used to dance at a club around here before she was "discovered" But she a straight DC hood girl... DC stand UP!!!! lol

Help keep this site up and running


and be sure to follow @thegirthpodcast instagram for hilarious sex memes and on twitter episode highlights and daily sex articles.

My Renaissance People aka Blog Subscribers