Song Reveal...

Here are the 50 songs that were in the previous post ditty...







Yeah I tricked ya'll and threw a gospel artist in the mix



Not really Boyz II Men, its just Shawn Stockman



I love Frankie Beverly


Only Smarty Jones got that it was MC Lyte



Definitely rolling with Musiq's version of this song title... I cant do the Keyshia Cole version with all that damn yellin'







So many songs by this song title... but I was definitely talking about Faith's version. It's classic.



I love me some Dave Hollister... 4 solo albums and I have them all. All must have's in any CD collection.








For ya'll that thought it was Lauryn Hill... her joint is called Lost Ones (its plural) minor technicality...lol



I am so happy to know I am not the only one that remembers when RL tried to go solo.



One of my all-time fav India Arie joints



Her new single Run & Hide which I love love love is the Itunes free single of the week so make sure you go download it. Also the entire album is only $6.99 right now on itunes. Algebra "Purpose" is a must have in any real R&B heads collection. Fire album.






Forget R. Kelly, this is my favorite song to 2-step to in the club, or step in the name of love like kels would say



Yup I went old skool with ya'll on this one... only Lauren was on point on this one.



I can't believe ya'll missed this one and its in my playlist...lol




One of my fav joints by Tweet... I love this record!



















You know I had to rep the Jones'




It was a good try for everyone... thank you so much for participating.

MP had 17 / 50 correct and with a little help from Iesha he added 7 more (but there was no helping...lol)

Edmo had 19 / 50

Southern Gal had 28 / 50

Sass had 30/ 50

Muze & Smarty Jones both had 33/50

Lauren had 35 / 50


And with 41/50 correct, the winner of the music prize pack is ...
Shelia...

email me your addy and I'll get it right out to you... Congrats!

11 comments

Unknown April 9, 2008 at 3:24 AM

Congrats to your winner! That is a lot of music, wow!

PCD (Pretty Circle Drawer) April 9, 2008 at 8:51 AM

FOOEY!!!!!!!! i missed this! i know i would have done well...i'm a music junkie...sounds like it was fun :-(

TravelDiva April 9, 2008 at 10:23 AM

Darn, I missed the competition!!!

You need to do another one! LOL.

I enjoyed the selections. I hadn't heard "Life" in a minute.

Dave Van Buren April 9, 2008 at 10:40 AM

I saw this post and my first thought was "Damn that's alot of songs" What can I say I'm lazy. Great idea though and congrats to the winner.

Anonymous April 9, 2008 at 11:29 AM

I can't believe I missed Tweet's song. I like her 1st cd better than the last one.

I agree about Dave Hollister. All 4cds are fiyah!

I actually liked RL's song. Loved the video.

Ready For Love is my fav India Arie song along with Good Man.

Tiffany S. Jones April 9, 2008 at 2:36 PM

Wow! Only 33/50. I must be slippin' on my pimpin'. Congrats to the winner.
This was a good one Eb. You must make this a weekly, or at least monthly, occurence.

Miss Snarky Pants April 9, 2008 at 4:47 PM

Congrats to Sheila on the win...
[Kickin' myself for missin' out :-(]

Muze April 9, 2008 at 7:52 PM

dangit.

it was still fun. lol.


guess i should listen to more music.

Muze April 9, 2008 at 7:56 PM

aww man that tyrese joint is my JAM. can't believe i missed that one. booo hiss booo. lol.

Afrodite April 12, 2008 at 1:53 AM

Those are some great songs on this post. Especially that Anthony Hamilton!

Help keep this site up and running


and be sure to follow @thegirthpodcast instagram for hilarious sex memes and on twitter episode highlights and daily sex articles.

My Renaissance People aka Blog Subscribers