The Get Em Girls Bite out

My NYC bloggers... I will be at this event on Thursday and you need to be there as well.
$20.00

Event Date: Thursday, April 17, 2008
Event Time: 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Location: The Westside Loft – 336 West 37th Street (between 8th and 9th Avenues)

Ticket includes General Admission (access to Get ‘Em Girls’ Presents: Girls’ Bite Out fabulous shopping loft, complimentary food, spirits/bar, and wonderful featured vendors and sponsors) also included is the Get ‘Em Girls’ FABTASTIC Swag Bag!

Girlfriends Discount: Purchase up to 9 tickets for 5% off total purchase price. (enter discount code: gbodiscount5to9)

For 10 or more tickets, please call our Corporate office at 212.348.8628

You can go here for more info and make sure you check out their blog from time to time.


Experience the lifestyle of the Get 'Em Girl through food, fashion, entertainment, health and fitness, beauty, and fun. Shop the latest from premier up and coming designers, indulge in delicious complimentary food and cocktails, sample and view fabtastic (that's fabulous and fantastic) products from featured sponsors and vendors.

The weather in NYC is suppose to be gorgeous on Thursday so you have no excuse not to come out. I also got the hook-up, you know I'm Eb the Celeb, so if you are extremely interested but money is tight, email me!

Sidenote : I think it was a tie between Anonymous Nupe and Homer is my Co-pilot for the Caption me post yesterday. Since your both manly men, hit me on email with your addy and I'll send you out an ESPN prize pack.

10 comments

James Tubman April 15, 2008 at 2:05 PM

always tryna put people together

good trait in a woman

just means you're normal

Anonymous April 15, 2008 at 2:29 PM

If I was in NYC, I would come and hang with you. Sounds like my type of event.

Dave Van Buren April 15, 2008 at 2:57 PM

Yay!!! I've never won anything... should I give a speech?
*complicated winners only handshake with Nupe*

i.can't.complain. April 15, 2008 at 5:19 PM

sounds like a nice event

too bad i live in no-man's land michigan.

-1-

MP April 15, 2008 at 6:28 PM

That sounds like a lot of fun. I'll be in NY on Thursday too. I just hate going place like that without a friend with me. makes me feel lost.

The F_Uitlist April 15, 2008 at 8:17 PM

As I am a NY blogger I wish I could be there. But I officially start the moving process thursday. Break out the Smirnoff mojitos one mo' gain!

p_nami April 15, 2008 at 8:41 PM

Have fun! I'm going to try to go to the one in May. I have an event on Thursday.

The Jaded NYer April 16, 2008 at 1:02 AM

dammit- it's Wacky Wingo night at the baby's school... I have to don a silly hat and play bingo with a bunch of screaming elementary school kids and their wack-ass parents... TRUST when I say I'd rather be at the Bite Out! LOL

Afrodite April 16, 2008 at 5:29 PM

Oh my god, I wish I was in NYC!

Help keep this site up and running


and be sure to follow @thegirthpodcast instagram for hilarious sex memes and on twitter episode highlights and daily sex articles.

My Renaissance People aka Blog Subscribers