Scenario 1 or Scenario 2

So once again you guys were hysterical in your responses. My first shout out goes to Thoughts of a southern black girl. Her cousin asked her if she would ever mess with a woman and she replied "nawl b/c I might like it and I'm not gay." I've been feeling the same way lately. We have all these female blog crushes, feeling the sisterly vibe online, and I love me some Ellen, forget what ya heard. But I ain't gay... I love me some dick, and have no desire to be with a woman, but sometimes I do wonder what it would be like, just like I wonder what it would be like to be with a white man. But anyway, I digress... so that basically answers the question. The 2nd scenario was definitely false. It was brought about because one of my boys thought that I may be the type of chick that has messed with a female before on the low, so I wanted to see if the blog world felt the same.

So that leaves the first scenario to be FACT. It happened to my boy Jus (some of you forgot about the hint I put in there that is may have happened to some fam or friend). It was crazy. When he got back to work after the holiday she was doing all types of things to try and get him fired. He was tripping because he wasn't even going to say anything to anybody about it. It was going to be their little secret that he would laugh about from time to time. But when he had to have a meeting with the big bosses when she went to them and complained that he wasn't doing his job, he spilled the beans and told them why she was trying to get him fired. They ended up letting the manager go instead. So that's karma for ya azz.

Big shouts to all those who got it right, Ticia, AllieNicole, My boo Soumy (you know me so well, definitely could not do a house full of females without any men in there to spice things up a bit), Dejanae, Real Hustla, Dessex, Jaybee, Smarty Jones (girl that was a huge coincidence, I was not talking about Gee we went to college with...lol), MizRep, Kyle, and 1/3.


*****I may do some sort of prize too towards the end of the month. So whoever gets the most right after the first 5 weeks I will have a prize for them. So make sure you keep coming back every friday to get in on it.

13 comments

kit von b. April 6, 2008 at 8:56 PM

what's the prize? electronic money?

-KB

Charles April 6, 2008 at 9:16 PM

Damn...see this is what happens when you're sick/on the school grind...you miss out on ish. But its all good.

Miss Mika April 6, 2008 at 10:10 PM

DANGIT, DANGIT, DANGIT!!!

I thought for sure #1 was the false one!

It was all in fun though. Good post Eb.

1/3 April 7, 2008 at 1:24 AM

Yay I was right! I think we all fantasize about things we have no business thinking about lol. I'm glad your friend saved his job with that tidbit of info. lol

JayBee April 7, 2008 at 7:14 AM

i'll let you know what i want since i'm sure i'll get the prize. i can tell fact from fiction easily because of my superior analytical skills.

12kyle April 7, 2008 at 8:22 AM

I knew it...I knew it! Eb don't swing that way. I'm still tryna figure what's hot about Ellen...but I digress.

You can send the money to me in 1's. I need to make it sprinkle. Lmao

p_nami April 7, 2008 at 8:38 AM

Awww damn...I missed the hint! The ONLY reason I picked the first one was because I knew you wouldn't put your boss on blast like that.

Oh well. I'm getting the next one right!

Anonymous April 7, 2008 at 9:55 AM

Real talk! LOL

The Jaded NYer April 7, 2008 at 10:29 AM

dang!! I didn't think either story was yours, but the first sounded like a sitcom scenario so I was sure one of your frieds had experienced the second one.

*sigh*

better luck next time I guess...

Ticia April 7, 2008 at 10:30 AM

Thank you, Thank you! LOL

Sexxy Luv April 7, 2008 at 4:32 PM

Pouting because I was wrong! i let the inner freak get the best of me way too much! lol

Anonymous April 7, 2008 at 6:12 PM

lol @ sexxy luv I did it too so soooo sad

Help keep this site up and running


and be sure to follow @thegirthpodcast instagram for hilarious sex memes and on twitter episode highlights and daily sex articles.

My Renaissance People aka Blog Subscribers