Is Shomeyerd*ck a national holiday?

The reveal says that it must be...

I guess my readership is really starting to get to know me because for the most part you all said that it was true and you all were right.

Sorry PRO... so let me explain further, we went there directly after work... so around 7pm we were already at the bar with our first drink in our hand. We left the first spot at 11:30 and I was at the second spot for about an hour before I left... so yes.. I know... I am probably semi-alcoholic because that was a little over 5 hours of drinking. There wasn't a time in there that I didn't have a drink in my hand. It was really not a good look. I felt like crap the next day.

For all the people that thought it was fiction because my friends let me walk home alone... well yup ... I have some whack friends... who were drunk as well. So yes they let me walk home alone. I am the toughest of the 3 of us that were out though so I can pretty much hold my own. Plus I was only 2 blocks and 1 ave from my house. When I said I was leaving they did tell me to text them when I got home, and although I didn't remember doing so, I did send them a text that night.

Speaking of not remembering things...

The EX... there were actually 2 pics of his peeter in my phone. I really wish I could remember what the heck I said to him because this is what they said. I should post each pic here too but I aint even gon put him on blast like that. Even though you cant see his face, I won't even give his whack self the satisfaction of thinking he mandingo by posting it here.

Anyway.

Text 1 - "I know what's wrong wit ya crazy ass. you need sumbody 2 put sum duck in ya Lil cooter and maybe ya big ass mouth too"

Text 2 - The title of this text was "Got beef?" - "Get sum dick in ya life it will help calm ya nerves wit ya crazy ass."

hahahahaahahaha... I must have really cussed his lame ass out... too funny. Hmmm... I wonder if I alerted him of my current drought...lol


Bad thing is... I also called semipro that night, but thank God he didn't answer. Although he told me I left him a voicemail but won't tell me what I said. Just laughed and said that its funny how emotional I get when I'm drunk. Yeah that's another little tidbit about Eb the Celeb. Most times I am really cold and can be a bitch but when I get tipsy I tend to tell people my feelings and stuff I would never say sober. I really wanna know what I left on his VM... dang I gotta stop drinking!

I promise next week will be a lot harder... I can't have everyone getting these things right...lol!
Gotta give a big shout out to one of my readers. I met her at the Get em girls bite out on Thursday and she came up to me and expressed how much she loves my blog and reads everyday. She even remembered stuff I wrote that I didn't. Thank you soooooo much for the love. She said she never comments... but she better comment on this post...lol!

Also a big shout out goes to Dollface... just got in from a lil party hopping with her tonight!

16 comments

p_nami April 20, 2008 at 12:31 PM

Speaking of...what were you doing up at 7:45 this morning?! I didn't even hear the alert and got the msg around 12!

But I knew that story had to be fact...isht like that isn't that random!

Eb the Celeb April 20, 2008 at 2:35 PM

I had to pee... and checked my phone real quick b4 I went back to sleep

The Flyyest April 20, 2008 at 8:23 PM

i have a couple questions for you eb....

how old are you?
you got kids??
what is your occupation....(for you to have a lot of pix wit celebs)?
i need to move outta seattle so i can expand my flyyness...lol

Eb the Celeb April 20, 2008 at 8:39 PM

Excuse me Ms. flyyest... I did my ask me anything post back in feb... its too late now...LOL

Nah.. I'm playing

But for real you know you dont ask a chick how old she is...

Nah... I will be 27 on May 15th... whew... cant wait til my b-day... I celebrate it the whole month so get ready for hung over posts all month..

Nope NO kids... and no abortions either... do you know I had someone ask me that... nope just have been very responsible... I have a god daughter and 2 nephews that I love like their mine though

I worked in radio for a while... so that's how I was introduced to the industry... right now I work in sports

yes you need to move outta seattle and see the world... holla at me when you ready to come to NYC so we can party like some rockstars!

The Flyyest April 20, 2008 at 9:07 PM

hey...TAURUS!!!!!! my bday is May 10th

Keisha "Kitten" Isaacs April 20, 2008 at 11:11 PM

You're birthday is 5 days after mine...a fellow Taurus huh?

The Flyyest April 21, 2008 at 1:29 AM

oh yeah please believe i kicks it....and im sure you do too......
im coming....i dont know when tho...hopefully we will stay in touch via blog world or others....cuz im there mayne!!!!!

damn someone asked you about abortion....wow!!!
me niether tho....2 pregs and 1 baby....no abortions!!

i dont know if i can party ALL month...but im going to vegas for my bday...never been...im slowly exploring the world tho...lol
no east coast yet...but its on my "to do asap" list

Jackie E. April 21, 2008 at 9:12 AM

Once again, I missed fact or fiction Friday....uggghhh!!! Unfortunately I had a track meet competition on the very same day and so I never got around to checking out anyone's blogs that day.

I still wanted to say that I find the stories very interesting and I feel like I'm some sort of detective trying to figure it all out. It's kinda cool so thanks for the Sherlock Holmes action....

PCD (Pretty Circle Drawer) April 21, 2008 at 9:15 AM

eb, you're a mess, a mess i tell ya!! LOLOL!!!

Tiffany S. Jones April 21, 2008 at 10:53 AM

Let me find out that we Taureans are taking over!!! I am a May 20th baby so I'm on the cusp. I'm a Taurus today.
But anyway, this was off the hook funny. I was still laughing at you this morning when I read this post for the second time.
I swear you need to write a book, a screen play or something!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo April 21, 2008 at 11:47 AM

so sista whats wrong with me, i need some help, or do i have to show u my dick first-lol anywho. thanks for the love on the rant folk

Miss Snarky Pants April 21, 2008 at 12:17 PM

Dammit!!!

You mean to tell me I missed out on another Fact of Fiction post?!?!.

*SIGH*

Aiight...Lemme go play catch up...

proacTiff April 21, 2008 at 2:09 PM

i suck at guessing... i guess. but, why i gotta be in all CAPS on blast too? lmmfao

Eb the Celeb April 21, 2008 at 3:08 PM

I am loving all the Taurus Love...

heeeeeeyyy Smarty, Flyyest, and Keisha

ShellyShell April 21, 2008 at 4:30 PM

Eb,it was nice meeting you on Thursday at the event! Thanks for the shout out! U should have stayed they opened up two more bars with wine,vodka rum etc.. We knocked back about 8 glasses of wine each...lol! My girl won a set of pots and pans too!

Help keep this site up and running


and be sure to follow @thegirthpodcast instagram for hilarious sex memes and on twitter episode highlights and daily sex articles.

My Renaissance People aka Blog Subscribers