Fact or Fiction Friday

So last week I had an overwhelming response to my fact or fiction post so I am going to try and make this a weekly thing as long as the interest is there. It was fun for me as well to see everyone guessing and trying to figure me out. So I will try to post one every Friday and will reveal the answers on Monday. Now just for fun I may write them all in first person, but they may not have necessarily happened to me. Maybe they happened to a friend or family member. So to kick things off I am going to give you 2 stories. 1 is fact, and 1 is fiction... you have to tell me which is which. So let the games begin.


Scenario 1 -

We all have suspicions about certain co-workers and that they may be having an affair. Sometimes she giggles a little too much when he's around, we see them leave work together even though they live on opposite sides of town, but no one can really prove that they are messing. Even though we all know it. He is on the same level as me but she is our manager. So is he messing with her to get ahead or is he really feeling this chick. I mean, she is married. Dang, I wish I could prove it. I know in my heart of hearts that they are messing. I honestly don't even know why I care. Let them do them. As long is doesn't effect my position in the company, I should care less right?

Well its the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. The manager does a walk through the office around noon and let's everybody know to enjoy the holiday weekend and that they can leave early. A couple people were like cool and jetted as soon and she said it... but I had a couple more things to do that had to be finished before I could leave. She walks past my desk again around 1:30 and asks "Your still here? I told everyone they could go home." Now why the heck is she rushing me to get out of the office I wonder. But I was about done with what I was doing anyway so I started packing up my things and leave.

2 hours later I am going to see a friend that lives not too far from my office and I have to pass my office to get there. As I am passing I see that there are 2 cars still in the parking lot, the car of my boss, and the car of my co-worker I suspect she has something going on with. So I pull into the parking lot. I could make up that I left something at the office right? But I don't want them to know I'm coming just in case something is going on... So I'm going to enter threw the back door. When you open this door it leads to a storage closet anyway and they won't even hear me coming.

So I swipe my key card to get in the building and what do I see when I open the door, my boss' ass up in the air because she is riding my co-worker. I mean right there on the floor of the storage closet. I couldn't believe it. She immediately stands up and runs out of the closet buck naked into her office. Dude is just lying there flabbergasted... not even knowing what to do. At least they used a condom.

_________________________________________________

Scenario 2

Now we probably wont admit it to ourselves but we have all wondered what it is like to be with someone of the same sex. As a woman I mean, I would have questions if a straight man wondered what it was like to be with another man, but as women we do. We know that a woman will know what to do to please us without having to say it. Men you have to coach with the types of things you like and don't like in the bedroom.

Back in college I was just getting over a hard relationship with with a guy I thought was the one. He hurt me bad. So I had a ladies night in. I invited about 10 of my closest homegirls over, we all cooked, drank til we were on our asses, and talked all night about how trifling men are. It was like therapy for me. Something I really needed at the time. In a drunken rant I said out loud that I was completely done with men and told my lesbian friend... we'll call her Gee, to let me know when she was ready to hook-up. We all laughed it off and kept on with the bashing and drinking.

Around 3 am everyone finally started to head out. Gee insisted to stay behind and help me clean up the place even though I told her I was too wasted to clean up anything that night and that I would do it in the morning. But she's my dog so she goes, I didn't help cook so I will clean and you can go ahead to bed. She ain't said nothing but a word, I thanked her and head to bed.

About an hour later I wake up to someone rubbing on my thigh. At first I was liking it, wanting to feel the affection from someone. I was longing to feel sexy and loved by someone after getting out of that crazy relationship where every moment he had he made me feel like shit. Still in a daze from being half-sleep and drunk it took a while for me to realize that it was Gee. I was taken back at first and looked at her with a confused look and she gently moved my hair off my forehead and whispered, "Were you serious about us hooking up?" For a moment I entertained the thought and she smiled. But I was so confused, what was I doing with a woman laying in my bed. I am NOT gay, I kept telling myself. Then she got real close, so close that when she spoke a couple times her lips brushed against mine and said "I promise I wont hurt you like he did."

I closed my eyes, not wanting to give her any body language that I was interested. I mean, I wasn't gay. Or maybe I just didn't want to see what was coming. She went in for a kiss, and I liked it. I felt like Miss Celie, when Shug kissed her in the Color Purple. I felt loved, I felt appreciated. I needed affection and Gee was there to give it to me that night.

OK blog world... which scenario is fact and which one is fiction?

38 comments

Dave Van Buren April 4, 2008 at 12:09 PM

I'll say the 1st one is fiction and the 2nd is fact. only because who really goes back to work after getting off early and if you did see them getting it on I'm sure you would have mentioned it by now. That 2nd story is some shyt I'd take to my grave... lol

Ticia April 4, 2008 at 1:24 PM

1st - Fact
2nd - Fiction --

nicole April 4, 2008 at 1:28 PM

hmmmmmmmm

first fact second fiction!!!


www.allienicole.blogspot.com

question though - if you were the superior would you ever mess with a lower ranking male????

Anonymous April 4, 2008 at 1:41 PM

Lol... you switch the story around.
First fake second, isn't your story lol...

soumynona April 4, 2008 at 2:10 PM

I dont know Eb, you and this drinking make you like Dr. Jekyll Mrs. Hyde - LOL
I would like to say that the 1st story is false but I know what I've done in the office = >
I dont see you having a slumber party with a bunch of girls but I could see why a woman would push up on ya!!
1st story - true, 2nd false

Miss Mika April 4, 2008 at 2:44 PM

Okay, here is my vote:

First one is fiction.

Second one is fact.

You have a heck of an imagination girl! Glad you are making these a weekly thing because they are very entertaining.

*sidenote* Diggin' the Tank song "I Hate U" on your playlist.

Sass April 4, 2008 at 3:47 PM

i think the first is fiction, the 2nd is somebody's fact

Miss Snarky Pants April 4, 2008 at 4:02 PM

Okay...this one is obviously not as easy as the first [LOL]

I'm gonna go with the first scenario being fiction and the second scenario being a fact.

RealHustla April 4, 2008 at 4:06 PM

You are probably nosy as hell, so the first story is fact, but like your second story kept saying, you're not gay, so it's fiction.

Also, the second story seems like it would be way easier to make up than the first.

Anonymous April 4, 2008 at 4:13 PM

Can't wait to hear the results. Took me awhile to guess b/c the first story happens b/c people really do get down like that at their jobs. I think alot of females think about what it is like being with a woman. My lesbian cousin ask me would I ever get with a woman. I told her nawl b/c I might like it and I'm not gay. LOL

First story, fact; second fiction

The Flyyest April 4, 2008 at 4:30 PM

1st fiction....(would you REALLY care id there was something wrong wit yo boss....)lol

2nd so fact!!

well....i wanna know the results anyway girrllll

dessex April 4, 2008 at 4:33 PM

i would say the second one is fiction. but hell i don't know

Eb the Celeb April 4, 2008 at 4:43 PM

@AllieNicole - I dont know... I have never messed with a co-worker before on any level. Even at this one job I had... the sexual tension was there and we didnt hook up until after I left the company... so I dont think I could. I try to make an appoint of not messing with anyone at the office.

@d'lee - yeah I had to keep it interesting and you know I cant have everyone trying to figure me out... so I will use scenarios that happened to other people from time to time... wont tell you when/if its me or not until the reveal though... make it more fun... because people wont know if I'm speaking from experience, or a story that happened to someone else.

@Soumy - what have you done at work? Please do tell...

@Realhustla - Daanng... why I gotta be nosy as hell... even though I am though but dang... haahaha... but you wont find out if my nosiness translated into something like this or not until the reveal...LOL

JayBee April 4, 2008 at 4:54 PM

the first is fact and the second one is fiction. if it's the other way around, you did a really good job of adding miniscule details to story one to make it seemlike fact. story two just lacks the umph that it needed for me to think that it's fact.

Tiffany S. Jones April 4, 2008 at 5:03 PM

We'll "call her Gee," huh? I went to school with you man! We didn't run in the same circle but we know a lot of the same people.
I'm going to say that the first if fact, the second is fiction. For the fact that I don't think "Gee" would be that pushy. Unless she'd been feeling you all along.
But still, I think the second one is fiction.
Regardless of which is which, you should write a damn book!!!

The Jaded NYer April 4, 2008 at 5:13 PM

I'd say the first one is fiction and the second one is fact.

*waits anxiously for Monday*

Anonymous April 4, 2008 at 6:26 PM

my vote is #1 fiction #2 fact

just cause one seems like you doing to much to be nosy and it cant be that serious.

two well hey who eva it was they was drink and people do wild stuff under the influence lol

Mandy April 4, 2008 at 6:32 PM

Yay! Another fact or fiction! lol

I think the first one is fiction. It is interesting when there is some juicy gossip at work but I seriously doubt u would go back to work to see whats up... I think lol.

The second one is a fact. When a woman is scorned, we do crazy things. It may even be out of character.

I'm interested to see what the results will be lol.

p_nami April 4, 2008 at 6:43 PM

1.Fiction
2.Fact

I really don't see you putting your current boss on blast...on your website...with your picture all over it. But hey...I've been wrong before:-)

No I missed JM. I had something else to do last night:-(

Brittany April 4, 2008 at 7:26 PM

I came here earlier to read and I agree
1. Fiction
2. Fact

Mizrepresent April 4, 2008 at 10:40 PM

First one - fact, and the second one, half and half, maybe not you, but it happened to somebody. Like someone else said, you talk about not having alot of girlfriends, so why would you then, and a pj party, in fact i just gonna change all the way up and say fiction, cuz girl you love men too much to be even caught dead in bed with a woman.

12kyle April 5, 2008 at 8:41 AM

Good post! I've been waiting for more Fact or Fiction. LOL

Hmmmm...

I don't see anybody going back to the office when they've already been sent home. On the other hand...you are nosy! LOL. I could see you going back. On the other hand, this would be the perfect time for your boss to get her back blown out. However, I don't think you would see that and NOT blow their cover.

#2
You're not gay. On the other hand, a woman knows how to please another woman. Then again, you don't have a lotta female friends. And you aren't inviting a buncha chicks for a "grown woman slumber party." On the other hand, there's been a lotta lesbianesque talk coming from your mouth. But I think that you're all about dick. Sooooooo


#1 Fact
#2 Fiction

mp1 April 5, 2008 at 9:00 AM

First- fiction
Second-Fact; just because I'm liking that story. lol

Still Patrice April 5, 2008 at 9:02 AM

#1 fiction
#2 fact... only b/c ian says all women are one drink from a lesbian experience.

Anonymous April 5, 2008 at 12:28 PM

1. Fiction
2. Fact

The only reason I say story 1 is fiction is b/c I can't see you putting your current job on blast like that.

1/3 April 5, 2008 at 3:23 PM

I dont know why but I think both have some truth in them.

I would say
1. Fact(you gave alot of details)
2. Fiction(cause I dont think this is the whole story lol)

Rich Fitzgerald April 5, 2008 at 9:28 PM

I'm going against the grain and call both fact. Everybody says you are nosy, so I'll ride with that reason and hell, I would have went back because sometimes you just got to know if you hunch is right.

Second one is fact cause you have already shown that you are a balls to the wall chick and I think you are confident enough to say you were intrigued then later decide you are strictly dickly.

Sexxy Luv April 5, 2008 at 10:14 PM

The second one is true, I know a lot of women who have been in that situation but are not GAY!

The first one was good tho, but I don't think it's true.

Anonymous April 6, 2008 at 3:08 AM

1. Fiction
2. Fact

I just get the feeling its number two.

Skoolboi Krush April 6, 2008 at 9:14 AM

I think both of them are factual.

Chris April 6, 2008 at 12:56 PM

1) Fact...folks are bold enough to get it in anywhere, storage closest included, LOL

2) Fact...Kinsey's theory ain't just a theory anymore. Women are more open about their sexuality, so a kiss here and there isn't a shock.

Tia's Real Talk April 6, 2008 at 3:21 PM

Hey chick...I would be fa sho that 1 is fiction and 2 is fact cause that's how it is in the A. Chicks don't wait for you to reveal, they just go in for the kill!!! lol..However I still think 2 is real. I would hope rhe characters in 1 are a lil smarter.

Jackie E. April 6, 2008 at 6:21 PM

First - Fiction

Second - Fact

If you were still working at your job, I'm guessing you wouldn't talk about your boss in public....but I could be wrong....hmmm!

Afrodite April 7, 2008 at 2:35 PM

First one: Fact

Second one: Pure fiction

G-Sweet April 12, 2008 at 4:14 PM

for the sake of a good dream 2nite... i hope #2 was true... lemme go check now...lol!

but i gotta say...

#1 fact

#2 true

Help keep this site up and running


and be sure to follow @thegirthpodcast instagram for hilarious sex memes and on twitter episode highlights and daily sex articles.

My Renaissance People aka Blog Subscribers