Never smoked and yet I've still been HIGH

I've never smoked weed. A day in my life.. kinda have a complex about smokers. One of my aunts had to have surgery on her heart when I was very young because of how much she smoked. She now doesn't even have a real heart. I remember sitting next to her when I was little and being able to here it tick.

I annoyed my grandmother so bad when I was little by coughing out of control around her everytime she lit a cigarette that she eventually quit.

Christmas 2002 when I came home from school for the holidays my grandpa lost a bet over a football game so I told him he couldn't smoke a cigarette until after I graduated...which was that upcoming May. Figured if he could stop for 5 months he would completely quit right. He made it the whole way.. and soon as he got back from my graduation my grandma said he started smoking again.

Last year my grandpa died from lung cancer. After being diagnosed the first time he went threw kemo and was fine. Then when it came back and he went threw it again it made him very sick.

RIP Granddaddy.

So with my family history, I could never smoke, or be with anyone that does no matter what it is. Yeah I know they say that weed won't cause these types of things but I have still always made an appoint to never smoke. I remember my dad took me to an auction when I was in high school. We were going to get my first car. The man who hosts the bidding had a huge hole in his throat. He did the entire auction with one of these things on his throat=====>>>>. I couldn't believe it.

Anyway I am getting off topic. This post was suppose to be how high good lovin' can make you feel. Part of me feels like I have smoked weed since I have had some mindblowing brought a tear to my eyes loving before. As I heard that weed can do, good lovin' makes you daydream and wonder about the impossible, makes you feel tingly all over like no one can take your joy away. I wrote a poem a while back called High... in relation to that feeling...wanna hear it, here it go!
Part I

Not even the greenest of green
Nor the purplest haze
Only you can get me high
So I'm taking this chocolate dutch back to the store
Cuz there's a bigger chocolate dutch I'd like to explore

A plane couldn't take me there
Nor could a space shuttle abort me
Only you can make me high
As your tongue outlines my camel-toe like a pencil
Your hand gently caresses my erect nipple

Crack cocaine couldn't do this to me
Nor could a shot of heroine to my veins
It's you that makes me high
I guess I'm an addict cuz you're so damn addictive
I'd have to go to detox if without you I had to live

I'm towering over NY's highest skyscraper
I've found what a piece of heaven feels like
and it's you that gets me high
Body trembling, I'm in disarray
I can't even think of anymore words to say

Cuz I'm high



Part II

Not even the greenest of green
Nor the purplest haze
Only I can get you this high
So take the honey dutch back to the store
Cuz I have all the honey you need, plus a lot more

A plane couldn't fly you there
Nor could a space shuttle abort you
Only I can take you to this high
Tongue inside your belly-button and I'm headed south
Your finger inside me, while I'm your inside my mouth

Crack cocaine couldn't do this to you
Nor could a shot of heroine to your veins
It's me that makes you high
I guess you're an addict cuz I'm so damn addictive
You'd be in detox if without me you had to live

You're towering over NY's highest skyscraper
You've found what a small piece of heaven feels like
and it's me that gets you high
Body trembling, you're in disarray
You can't even explain in words, but it's okay

Cuz you're high



Copyright © 2005 by Jonesin' Enterprises All rights reserved worldwide. No part of this may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without prior written permission.

35 comments

PCD (Pretty Circle Drawer) April 22, 2008 at 10:55 AM

do it then, eb!! i'm SO not a poet, so i'll just nestle in with your peotic musings :-)

Dave Van Buren April 22, 2008 at 11:05 AM

I don't know why I always get a kick out of your all rights reserved disclaimer at the bottom of your poems. It reminds me of a scene from "Talladega nights" Anyway Sex is much better than weed and proof of the is the Dave Chappelle movie "Half Baked"

TravelDiva April 22, 2008 at 11:19 AM

Lovin' it. I've never smoked weed either. There are other ways to get high!

Edirin April 22, 2008 at 11:42 AM

nice one, im with travel divA

Anonymous April 22, 2008 at 11:50 AM

I've smoked weed before and being high during sex is a whole 'nother story. A good unadultered story!

About the tattoo, I don't yet know what I want but I do know I want it on the top part of my foot.

KIKI April 22, 2008 at 12:46 PM

Ooooo Eb...I love it!

I wrote a post a while back about how orgasms can & will get you high (the release of endorphins gives a euphoric feeling) but I got kinda annoyed because everyone was acting as if I was speaking in hyperbolies. And the whole time I'm like "Nooooo, I mean FOR REAL! You can atually get high having an orgasm".

*frustrated sigh*

Anywho, so gone head & get high, Eb! Toke on good lovin for as long as you can.

anonymousnupe April 22, 2008 at 1:40 PM

I think the fact that you were afletic had something to do with your aversion to smoking proly, too, huh?

But this post begs the question: Did you (or do you) do any illicit drugs, or is it purely just a smoke thing?

All I heard when I read the poem was, "Blah, blah, blah...Yeah, right there, baby, Mmmmmmmm...blah, blah, blah..."

The Jaded NYer April 22, 2008 at 1:51 PM

Not that I want to promote illegal substances (although weed if from the earth, put there by god for us to enjoy LOL... I gotta watch Friday tonight...) but I'm gonna co-sign with Southern Gal on the whole weed + sex extraveganza... just thinking about it makes my knees weak...

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo April 22, 2008 at 2:13 PM

sista im what u call a big chief - 600 an oz is my vice - long live sour deisel and cotton candy, Kush is so over rated think due to hip hop lyrics

Britt April 22, 2008 at 2:35 PM

Hey...I know how you feel. I rarely drink and I don't smoke at all because my granddaddy smoked and drank his whole life...and died back in 1995 at 69. I so know how you feel girl. My heart goes out to you.

Darius T. Williams April 22, 2008 at 2:37 PM

Yea - you've got a point. Some good loving will make you feel high...as hell. But remember, highs always have to come down, then you're hungry again.

12kyle April 22, 2008 at 3:54 PM

Very good post!

I too have never smoked a left handed cigarette aka gunjah

Great poem, too.

Anonymous April 22, 2008 at 3:54 PM

High off lovin' trumps anything else!

BTW, you've been tagged! Get to it! For more info, you gotta read my blog.

Keli April 22, 2008 at 4:04 PM

you know...my dad use to be a weed head, and I promise the man never gets sick.

I loss my grandmother to lung cancer when I was 11.

Sorry for your loss.

I too have had a high, without ever getting high.

the old me April 22, 2008 at 4:52 PM

I've been high like this before

CHA CHA April 22, 2008 at 6:56 PM

Ima have let hubby read this one...

Brittany April 22, 2008 at 7:33 PM

I don't like smoke so I would never be caught dead smoking...and I have never been high like that before.

Skoolboi Krush April 22, 2008 at 8:23 PM

Does this mean that you got a visit from someone special?

Lena April 22, 2008 at 8:36 PM

I can't stand smoking! What sucks is my roommate smokes like crazy and it drives me up the wall.

I enjoyed this post.

dejanae April 22, 2008 at 8:44 PM

i aint never smoked nothing neither.lol
and that good lovin?
aint had nona that

damn
i need me a hobby

Anonymous April 22, 2008 at 9:23 PM

There have been many different ways of my highness...all of which I have enjoyed.

Tai April 22, 2008 at 9:53 PM

WHOOOO! *Flashback* Loves it!!

magnoliapeach April 22, 2008 at 9:57 PM

Who knew there were so many ways to be high?! LOL

I never smoked anything unless you can smoke skittles, cause I kill them hoes!

cynicaloptimist April 22, 2008 at 10:37 PM

Yes, I do agree...there are so many ways to get HIGH

I can't wait 'til I'm high on LOVE

clnmike April 22, 2008 at 11:58 PM

Damn lol, who put it down on you?

THE 78' MS. J April 23, 2008 at 3:32 AM

Hey girly you've been tagged *I know lameness but it's my first time*

Eb the Celeb April 23, 2008 at 8:38 AM

@ Nupe - What the heck is afletic... are you over here making up words?

@Torrance - I have no idea what any of that means...lol

@Darius - true indeed... once your taken there you want it over and over

Niki McNeill Brown April 23, 2008 at 9:59 AM

Never smoked in my life... it just does not look appealing to me AT ALL!

I tagged you!! Check my blog for details....

anonymousnupe April 23, 2008 at 11:45 AM

Do I look like a neologist?! You know. Afletic. When you participate in track (in your case) and football and hoops and stuff you're afletic! Come on, man!

soumynona April 23, 2008 at 12:21 PM

Mags almost had me piss on somebody that Shi'ite was too funny!!

Ive smoked a lil ganja but it didnt do anything for me. No highs or headaches, and I inhaled and everything not just one puff either but for periods of times on different days. There are a couple of feelings that rival good sex

Rich Fitzgerald April 23, 2008 at 4:47 PM

I haven't smoked weed since 1995 -- Got to be all responsible and stuff. The kids is watching. But the sex thing -- Oh yeah! I get high sending momma to the moon, over and over and over again.

BILLION DOLLAR DREAMS AKA DEEP BLOO CEE September 10, 2008 at 7:15 AM

IT'S SO TRUE THE SAYING, IF IT'S MEANT TO BE IT WILL COME ABOUT.. I FELT THIS ONE!

Help keep this site up and running


and be sure to follow @thegirthpodcast instagram for hilarious sex memes and on twitter episode highlights and daily sex articles.

My Renaissance People aka Blog Subscribers