MJ covers new Ebony magazine


What do we as black people feel about Michael now? I still have love for him, and I have to admit that this photo is definitely one of his better "white MJ" days. Are we looking forward to his album due out next year, or do we think the 49 year old should just retire? He's rumored to have looked to Ne-Yo, Kanye West, and Will.I.Am for help on the new project. Tell me how ya feel?

Also I felt compelled to share a video that Michael did to raise money after 911. I hadnt seen it until last week so I am assuming the project was negated since this was around the time he was in and out of court. But it's like the new "We are the world" and I can dig it. It's called "What more can I give" and was recorded in early 2002.

3 comments

Unknown November 5, 2007 at 2:51 PM

I'm sorry, but he literally scares me. Really. I don't even like to look at him because he just doesn't look like a PERSON anymore. It's freaky.

Keelah November 9, 2007 at 2:01 PM

I.LOVE.HIM! I still have mad love for him and I anticipate his upcoming album. He has NEVER disappointed with his music...and I hope he doesnt start now! lol Good luck, MIke!

Help keep this site up and running


and be sure to follow @thegirthpodcast instagram for hilarious sex memes and on twitter episode highlights and daily sex articles.

My Renaissance People aka Blog Subscribers