Issues pertaining to black women - day 4

Last night they discussed heart disease. They said black women are more likely to get in but that white woman are more likely to get treated. The medical world is saying its because of lack of communication and knowing about the disease.

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-US&brand=msnbc&vid=91fffbf7-6ee7-4ba9-b1c8-2006eafa8b70

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-US&brand=msnbc&vid=e70dfb46-a370-456d-8d47-caee61a3fd40

Tonight they will air the last installment of the series. They will address two hot topics in the African American women's impact on this upcoming election, and the impact of hip hop music on black women.

3 comments

Don November 30, 2007 at 11:33 AM

Eb, I am going to have to check out the black woman in hip hop. Always an interesting subject.

I like the Tamia song, but I tend to read more into her lyrics than I should. What do you think?

And don't be all day answering me either. You know I am already mad cause the Cowboys keep winning and the Knicks lost by 45 points last night.

Eb the Celeb December 1, 2007 at 9:15 PM

I posted the link above Don if you missed the live show.

Which Tamia song... the whole album is the bizness. and what are you reading into?

And dont be rushing me... I run this... this aint minusthebars...lol

And stop hating on my cowboys... you might as well get happy because we going to the superbowl baby so you gon have to deal with us the rest of the seaon...lol

Anonymous December 2, 2007 at 1:05 PM

Death to the cowboys! lol

Help keep this site up and running


and be sure to follow @thegirthpodcast instagram for hilarious sex memes and on twitter episode highlights and daily sex articles.

My Renaissance People aka Blog Subscribers