Baby oil is the new hot grits!!!

So I saw "This Christmas" last night. Good movie but very predictable. Except for the baby oil part. So without ruining the movie, you know how Madea refers to "hot grits" as a way to get back at your man in "Madea's Family Reunion," well in this movie baby oil has the same purpose. I'm not really the baby oil type of broad, but I love me some baby oil gel and wondering if needed, would it have the same effect. No, for all my guy readers, I'm not crazy, but any smart woman ponders the fact that if I had to get in a tussle with a man, what we would do? Physically, we know we can't out-muscle you, for the most part, so we must out-smart you. I know my fellow RBW's have some stories to tell, or at least some thoughts they have pondered on just in case a situation did get out of hand. Feel free to comment and share, and my RBM's can comment too if they've had a female out-smart them physically...lol!

I dont know, just a quick thought running threw my mind that I felt compelled to start an open conversation about.

9 comments

eclectik November 24, 2007 at 8:20 PM

ew?!

It's ALWAYS been the business!
I just like the fact you dedicated a post to it LOL

luvs it.

e

MsKayotic November 24, 2007 at 11:35 PM

Well we already know the hot grits is effective. Ask Al Green so we know that works. Now all we need is someone to use the hot baby oil. I hear that.

Great blog. Thanks for droppin by myspot.

Don November 25, 2007 at 3:37 PM

Eb, I sure hope you don't influence some woman to pour some hot baby oil on her dude. If a woman hit me w/ some boiling baby oil, after I healed ... they'd find her head in Texas, her arms in Detroit, and her legs on the back of a watermelon truck somewhere in California.

On the real though - last year I tried to put a baby in this certain female (I wanted to trap her), but after she stopped giving up the goods, she informed me that she was using female condoms the entire time. So I guess she out-smarted me.

Eb, I think you'd cut a dude...lol

Eb the Celeb November 25, 2007 at 4:29 PM

Nah, it wasnt HOT baby oil that got him. You gotta see the movie, I dont want to spoil it for the people that havent seen it yet, but its hilarious.

And as far as you planting ya little seed, heck yeah you would have got cut! I cant believe you Don! You must have been in major love because I am sure you're smart enough to know that getting a lady preggers aint the way to trap her. And vice-versa with women trying to get pregnant by a man.

Sherlon Christie November 26, 2007 at 10:25 AM

The shower scene with Regina King was the best part of the movie.

Unknown November 26, 2007 at 1:07 PM

Baby Oil.... (adding it to my "How to Eff a Dude Up" list) lol.

Don November 27, 2007 at 12:20 PM

lol @ sbc's "it aint like that, is it?" comment

Ticia November 27, 2007 at 10:24 PM

Ebonne... damn!! When I saw that scene in the movie, I was touched... It made me want to beat a certain someone with baby oil.... LOL--

Help keep this site up and running


and be sure to follow @thegirthpodcast instagram for hilarious sex memes and on twitter episode highlights and daily sex articles.

My Renaissance People aka Blog Subscribers