Hilary or Barack

So I still havent decided yet, so I am looking to my fellow RBW's and RBM's for guidance. Who are you all voting for next year? Oprah has publicly come out saying she is supporting the Obama campaign. Now everyone is saying its not even about the candidates anymore, that its about who has more clout with the democrats, Bill Clinton or Oprah Winfrey. I hate politics. I really feel its all a crock anyway and no matter who we vote in with the Senate and House of representatives that can come in and over rule everything the president is trying to change anyway. It's so corrupted beyond measure. So to lighten the mood a bit, check out this video.

Leave a comment

Help keep this site up and running


and be sure to follow @thegirthpodcast instagram for hilarious sex memes and on twitter episode highlights and daily sex articles.

My Renaissance People aka Blog Subscribers