If you had to get in a fight with any famous RBW...

... who would it be and why?

The question was asked to Erykah Badu by Okayplayer and this is her response:

well lets see....
alicia (keys) seem like she a 'face scratcher'so imma pass
jill (scott) will beat THEE shit out a niggaso im straight
I'll go round with L boogie though in the same weight class and if I train for a few months I just might knock the zion out that ass....

I'm not supporting violence, its just hypothetical... but that was funny...

Hhhmmmm... I think I would probably go with Tony from Girlfriends. Her real name slips my mind right now. But i would really like to get at her for how she left Girlfriends and now the show is the worst...

3 comments

Tiffany S. Jones November 29, 2007 at 6:55 PM

Jill Marie Jones - and I might have to hold her for you. I thought it was just me. I started hating that show last season and I mean the FIRST episode of the last season. They are trying to make Monica the fourth "girlfriend" and I don't like it.
I don't advocate violence either, but I say they can battle it out on the stage. Shoo, Miss Badu is traditionally a singer but I can fux with her alter-ego MC Apples!
:-)

Anonymous November 30, 2007 at 8:01 AM

very very good sait

Don November 30, 2007 at 11:35 AM

Keyshia Cole not a RBW? lol

Help keep this site up and running


and be sure to follow @thegirthpodcast instagram for hilarious sex memes and on twitter episode highlights and daily sex articles.

My Renaissance People aka Blog Subscribers