Addicted to HELL DATE

So seriously, I never miss an episode. Even if I am tired I force myself to stay up until 11pm so that I can watch it. Tonite had to be one of the funniest yet. I wish I had video to show those whose missed it, but I dont so I will just tell you about it. So it was with Kiya and this dude, and she played this overly sexual girl that does a lot of men's magazines and tells dude that she has a twin sister and that they recently started doing videos online. Dude is so open, I mean it was ridiculous , you could see it all over his face, he looked like he was about to nut the entire time. So the first part of the date they were taken to some kama sutra lounge or something like that. Didnt help the cause, he said he had to think about his grandma to keep from you know what. So Kiya stops the date and tells him that she is stopping the date and just wants to take him back to her hotel so her and her twin sister can give him the bizness. They get to the hotel and her "twin" sister is in the shower. So they get all hot and heavy waiting for her to get out of the shower. When she finally does its this 300 pound woman in lingerie and the dude almost had a heart attack. OMG, I wish I could show you his face. I am still laughing hysterically. So he tried to get his-self together and is like "I think this is a little too much for me" While they are all over him, trying to handcuff him. So he gets hella scared and says he wants to go to the bathroom and freshen up and then the midget comes out and gets him. I know it probably doesnt sound as funny with me telling you the story, but I had to share it. Did anyone else in blog world see this episode?

6 comments

Wendy November 28, 2007 at 9:17 AM

Yes!!!Stil LMAO. My brother called me to check it out. I've watched before but,that was by far the funniest yet!

BK November 28, 2007 at 9:39 AM

yes I saw it.. I watched it with J and it was HILARIOUS.. he watches it all the time.. I really don't.. but it was still funny as hell..

Don November 28, 2007 at 1:46 PM

I like Hell Date too. I only get to see it on the weekends though but I remember the show you were talking about. Some of the ep's are real good and then there are those which are obviously fake.

Did you see the one where the female got so upset she dumped her drink on dude. That was funny.

Anonymous November 28, 2007 at 2:32 PM

This show is 2 funny!! Especially when the dude got hit in the face with the soap. LOL!

G. Mo December 2, 2007 at 8:33 AM

Glad I'm not the only one who's addicted to this show. I even DVR episodes when I'm not home, so I can watch them later. My wife absolutely hates the show!!! I don't care cuz I get real good laughs from it. I guess cuz I can see myself being one of the actors.

That episode with the big gal in lingerie was on YouTube a while back. Not sure if it's still there now.

Don December 6, 2007 at 8:31 AM

Sometimes I feel bad for the ones who enjoy the date and think the woman is feeling 'em, only to find out it's a prank.

Help keep this site up and running


and be sure to follow @thegirthpodcast instagram for hilarious sex memes and on twitter episode highlights and daily sex articles.

My Renaissance People aka Blog Subscribers