"Poetry is the possibility of language"

The title is one of my favorite lines from my favorite movie Love Jones.

Me and Sojourner G happened to make that phrase come alive.

He recently started a Duets blog where he combines his fresh poetry skills with that of another blogger. I was fortunate enough to have the chance to partake in the festivities and here is what we came up with. (My lines are in lilac)

MasterKey

Your grooves are so rugged yet fit perfectly inside
And when the tumblers fall, you explode my mind

Locked to the world as so often I am
I am your woman and you are my man
Your use of your key so irresistible to me
I long for that turn when you enter my body
Though many try with grooves so smooth
Only you possess the combination that soothes

Your body's shape clears the way for my path
No one else holds the key to make it last

Gimme the grinded bumps to make me swoon
I'm so high off your love I can touch the moon

My chain is reminiscent of only things that are you
Sounds of your entry I hold dear and true

Hear that click? Hear the tumblers fall?
That means I'm ready, mind body and all


But you already know cause you've been here before
My heart's raging rhythm knowing I want more

The midas touch with the master key
Wide open for you, wide open and free.

5 comments

Mizrepresent March 16, 2008 at 5:47 PM

Dang, this sounds like lyrics to a song...we need a melody! Great work Eb and Soj G/patna! As always!

MP March 16, 2008 at 10:44 PM

LOL I was hoping that it was a song that I could illegally download! I enjoyed it!

12kyle March 17, 2008 at 11:27 AM

I agree with Miz. This definitely sounds like a song! Good work

Shai March 17, 2008 at 1:39 PM

That is a hot piece. Whew! Great job.

Help keep this site up and running


and be sure to follow @thegirthpodcast instagram for hilarious sex memes and on twitter episode highlights and daily sex articles.

My Renaissance People aka Blog Subscribers