Ok, OK... I have to admit!

Every since this Tyler Perry movie came out everyone has been telling me I act just like Angela (Tasha Smith's character.) I've finally come to the realization that I do act like her... and that's not a bad thing at all. I have a strong, sometimes bullying personality, yes I do... yes I would have told my friend her man was cheating on her, and yes I would have jumped over the table to beat the girl down in the kitchen that was sleeping with my good friends man. At one point in time in my life. But in the past 2 years I have grown... and although in college I was most definitely a cross between Angela and Max from Living Single, I now feel like I am not as bad anymore. So there everyone, I said it. We have some similiarities, and when someone gets on that last nerve, those old ways can resurrect themselves...lol! Anyway, in all good fun for the weekend here is an old clip from Living Single that I can really relate to.

2 comments

One Man’s Opinion October 26, 2007 at 5:37 PM

Okay, I'm gonna say this and please don't be offended...Sometimes it takes a bitch...You be you. I took a look at all three of your blogs today. You are one busy young lady. And you make me smile. Take care.

Eb the Celeb October 26, 2007 at 6:31 PM

Not offended at all... and thanks... cuz that's exactly what I was thinking...lol

Yeah I have to stay busy to keep grounded... with work and school mostly... blogging is nothing... mostly just write down what I already have in my head so it only takes a couple minutes out of my day.

Thanks for checking me!

Help keep this site up and running


and be sure to follow @thegirthpodcast instagram for hilarious sex memes and on twitter episode highlights and daily sex articles.

My Renaissance People aka Blog Subscribers