My new addiction "Baisden after dark"

I have loved Michael Baisden for a while now. I have all his books, and met him back in my radio days when he was promoting the play for "Men Cry in the Dark." Must read for any RBW or RBM. Another one of my fav books by him is " The Renaissance Man." He is looking for the actor to the starring role for the movie version of this book and he has incorporated this into his new show on TV One and is allowing us ladies to vote on that man. Here is video of some of the finalist and you can click here to vote.

Also, for those that have never seen the show, its a late night show about African American relationship issues. So far they have touched on interrracial dating, dating older or younger men/women, sex, marriage... and anything you can think of. He also has a comedy segment, and usually a musical guest. Just in case you havent seen the show here is a clip.

2 comments

Tiffany S. Jones November 1, 2007 at 1:29 PM

You know what, I hate to admit, but I am kinda feeling his TV show too. I think he's needs a resident female on his show though who is just as opinionated as he and George are to sort of balance things out.
He just grinds on my nerve because alot of what he says, in my opinion, is chauvinistic and you know this RBW can't get with that.
I do commend the brother on going multimedia. I think what he's doing with his syndicated show, TV One and MingleCity.com speaks volumes for the power of media convergence though. But I can't say I'm a huge fan.

Eb the Celeb November 2, 2007 at 7:35 AM

I totally agree... and even nominate myself for the job...lol!

Help keep this site up and running


and be sure to follow @thegirthpodcast instagram for hilarious sex memes and on twitter episode highlights and daily sex articles.

My Renaissance People aka Blog Subscribers