My Thirteen Threes...

3 things that scare me
Not succeeding
dying young
birds

3 people who make me laugh
Mike Epps
My boys (homies, not kids)
Myself

3 things I love
Myself
My family
Writing

3 things I hate
corporate bull
double standards
clingy people

3 things I don’t understand
why i can't act like a dude in relationships
why chicks feel like they are nothing unless they have a man
stocks, bonds, and how to invest

3 things on my desk
Emmitt Smith Bobblehead
Pics of my family
My computer

3 things I’m doing right now
Blogging
Watching TV
Sitting on my bed

3 things I want to do before I die
Go to Africa
Publish a book of poetry
Buy my mom a christian bookstore

3 things I can do well
Talk
Argue my opinion
Blog

3 things I can’t do
Compromise my true feelings
Oral to someone I dont love
Anal

3 things I think you should listen to
God
The Elderly
Yourself (conscience)

3 things you should never listen to
bitter people
the gossip girl
a man trying to bring you down

3 shows I watched as a kid
Different World
The Cosby Show
In living Color

Leave a comment

Help keep this site up and running


and be sure to follow @thegirthpodcast instagram for hilarious sex memes and on twitter episode highlights and daily sex articles.

My Renaissance People aka Blog Subscribers