Question of the day : Are female bosses worse to deal with???


 One would think that it's a great thing that the number of female executives in the corporate world has reached an all time high. We've come a long way but it seems there is a dark cloud when it comes to this accomplishment. I've heard plenty of horror stories from men and women about female bosses. With all the wonderful positions I've held, I've never had a female boss so I can't relate but I hear they're overbearing, have a chip on their shoulders, constantly trying to prove to everyone that they are in charge, and have an ego about them that can be hard to work with.

Is this another ploy of the bitter women syndrome or is there some fact to what the people in my circle are saying. Talk about your experiences with female bosses in the comments.

Leave a comment

Help keep this site up and running


and be sure to follow @thegirthpodcast instagram for hilarious sex memes and on twitter episode highlights and daily sex articles.

My Renaissance People aka Blog Subscribers