Thought to Ponder : What is Love?



I think its important around this time of year (Valentine's Day) that my people aren't bitter if by chance they don't have someone. Take the time to be optimistic about love and reflect on what you really want. Continue to be a lover of love because although it comes with many bumps in the road before you find that love that's true... it's still something that we all want so we have to continually respect the beauty of it.

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.
~Roy Croft

We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
~Sam Keen

Have a blessed Valentines Day weekend for all you lovers!

All you great guys out there that may not have a girlfriend... consider taking out one of your best home girls that may be down about not having anyone and in need of a pick me up. Last year one of my homies took me out and I had more fun just being my normal self with him than getting all primped for an official date. Girls nights out on Valentines Day are fun too but there is nothing like being treated by a man even if it is someone that's just a friend.

Leave a comment

Help keep this site up and running


and be sure to follow @thegirthpodcast instagram for hilarious sex memes and on twitter episode highlights and daily sex articles.

My Renaissance People aka Blog Subscribers