I can be a freak... I can... I can be a FREAK!




I thought it was suppose to be a secret if you're a freak. That old saying "lady in the streets and freak in the sheets" right? I mean according to the urban dictionary a freak is "A girl most likely that likes to act all innocent then she has sex with you and she is real freaky or kinky, she likes to have sex alot and do weird stuff." (Why do I entertain the Urban Dictionary...lol... I always get a good laugh though.)

Well all this new music is putting everyone's "freakiness" on front street. Leading some to believe that's its okay to now let it be known that you're a freak. No more lady in the streets. Perfect example of this is that Kitty chick from Let's Talk About Pep.

Now I hear that most freaks have a soundtrack and what's a classic freak anthem??? yup Adina Howard "Freak Like Me"


Classic joint that joint dropped back in 1995. I think it's time that we get a new freak anthem. Let's take a quick Poll on who has the best new freak anthem.

Estelle Freak feat. Kardinal Offishal


or


Usher Little Freak feat. Nikki Minaj

Hit me in the comments with which you rocking with. Personally, I like the Usher joint even though I'm not a NM fan but I haven't stopped dancing since I heard the Estelle joint so I'm rocking with her and Kardi this go round. Who you got?


Leave a comment

Help keep this site up and running


and be sure to follow @thegirthpodcast instagram for hilarious sex memes and on twitter episode highlights and daily sex articles.

My Renaissance People aka Blog Subscribers