Question of the Day: You have to love a bad man first?

I came across this Mae West quote and want my readers to weigh in on whether they agree or disagree.

I've loved my bad one so it's about time for that good one to show up because I don't think I can go through that madness twice. Getting too old for the chaos...lol. Seriously though, in the day in age of the independent woman, is this more true than ever? Our grandparents got married as teenagers and usually live with each other until they die so their first love was the "good" one. Is that still possible or is it inevitable that we love a bad man first. Hit me in the comments.

Leave a comment

Help keep this site up and running


and be sure to follow @thegirthpodcast instagram for hilarious sex memes and on twitter episode highlights and daily sex articles.

My Renaissance People aka Blog Subscribers