Thought to Ponder : I Hate that I love



What if love was subconsciously rooted in the devil. Don't laugh, I'm being serious. Love makes you act a plum fool if you haven't noticed. So here are some quotes for all you people out there wasting time loving *take that, take that dance*



If love  is the answer, can you rephrase the question?
~Lily Tomlin

You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of  passion that unhinges my soul.
~Julie De Lespinasse

You can close your eyes to things you don’t want  to see, but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel.~Unknown

You  hate someone whom you really wish to love, but whom you cannot love.  Perhaps he himself prevents you. That is a disguised form of love.” ~Sri Chinmoy

I love the way you love, but I hate the way I'm supposed to love you back”
~Unknown



And quote my damn self before I go. 

Pride + Ego + Love = Destruction


Pride wont let me love because my ego isn't convinced that they are truly worthy of all the love I have to give. 2 people trying to hang with this same mindset means arguments all the damn time about nothing. Destruction!


Songs of the moment:


Jojo I hate love
Toni Braxton I hate love 

Leave a comment

Help keep this site up and running


and be sure to follow @thegirthpodcast instagram for hilarious sex memes and on twitter episode highlights and daily sex articles.

My Renaissance People aka Blog Subscribers