For My Renaissance Black Men
aka Ebony Brotha

I just added a new sideline entitled "Renaissance Black Men I'm Blog Eye'n" so check these brothas out. They're blogs soothe my soul. I will continue to add more as I see fit. Anyway, I'm feelin' real good right now that the football season has begun. Nothing turns me on more than watching some football booties, so in honor of being able to watch them all day on sunday, monday and sometimes on thursday and saturday and also in honor of my new addition in the sideline.... here is a poem I wrote a couple years ago called:

Ebony Brotha

Sorry redbones... this one's for Dark Chocolate

What gets me first is his titillating physique
From head to toe I'll give you a critique
Low cut, fresh edge-up, I love rubbing his head
Especially when he's tasting my love...
...WAIT, I jumped too far ahead
Focus on his big brown eyes, so strong he could undress me with them
Luscious lips so full and he knows what to do with 'em
Now that we're talking about lips
I can go back to him loving how I taste
He knows how to work his thick, wide tongue
I feel like I'm floating in space
Skip the neck even though I love that part of him too
Its time for chest and abs because being in shape is a big issue
His chest is so strong and when he makes them jump, I smile
No taco-meat chest hairs because he has style
Abs made of more steel than the bars of a jail
Which accentuate the punctuality of his happy trail
That leads me to his man part that is as dark and hard as obsidian
Long and thick, with the ability to get it up again and again
And though he doesnt like me to say this, I love his cute butt
Now let's go back to how many times that he can get it up
Cuz let's be real ladies, that's the most important thing
Yeah he has cute legs, and not too bad feet
But its about what he has to bring
But not just to the bedroom, what he can bring mentally as well
Pleasure my body and educate my mind is the way to excel
Topped off with the utmost respect and honesty
There's no telling what you'll get
Cuz it doesnt matter your profession
Just as long as your passionate
Light-skin and caramel are cool but you're like no other
Cuz no one can compare to the Ebony Brotha



Copyright © 2005 by Jonesin' Enterprises
All rights reserved worldwide. No part of this may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without prior written permission.

2 comments

mp1 September 11, 2007 at 4:51 PM

Whats up Ms. Ebonne?! I think that poem might be a little too sensual...I may have to report yoour blog for obscenity. lol. I'm new to this world of blogdom, but I'm definitely trying to feel my way around! Please do check out my blog when you get some time. It's kind of raw, but I've got develop it in my own image. I'm all for the strong Renaissance black woman, and I can assure you that I will be back to look deeper into the blogspot.

eclectik December 26, 2007 at 7:40 PM

Obsidian ... GREAT word

Love this one...even if you put a screetching hault to the flow with 'taco meat' LOL

Help keep this site up and running


and be sure to follow @thegirthpodcast instagram for hilarious sex memes and on twitter episode highlights and daily sex articles.

My Renaissance People aka Blog Subscribers