Wait a minute... I haven't blogged all week!

Where did the week go. I haven't said whazup to my renaissance people all week. What the heck is wrong with me? Crazy when I'm at peace, and don't have any man trouble or crazy issues, that it sometimes gets hard to have inspiration to write. I took that Blog Addict quiz again to see if the thrill was gone for me and it went down a little bit since the last time.
61%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Online Dating


Everything is all good with me though. I haven't been eating right for some reason...my appetite has been on this "eating one meal a day" thing lately. I had serious case of insomnia the other night to the point that I started a new site. I know, I know, its getting out of control. But I shut down my sports blog a little over a month ago because I was neglecting it but at 4am and still not being able to sleep, I got the itch again. So I launched a new spot where the format is more feasible that I don't feel the need to post all the time. Plus I really want it to be community based. A community for all the Sistas that Love Sports and the Brothas who love us for it. So please check out my new spot if you're a RBW or RBM that loves Sports. It should be a good time over there. Especially when football season starts. So check me out and follow.
www.sistasports.com
When the fall comes we are going to get an all female fantasy football league poppin' off, so look out for details on that if you are interested. I really want to know what people are watching on TV these days. Please recommend some good tv shows. I have been in withdrawal without any sports on. Granted tonight the NBA Finals start, but the past couple nights I have been wanting to kill myself for paying as much as I do for cable with all these damn channels and nothing on the tube. Smooches and more smooches out to Michael Irvin and Spike TV for giving me 4th & Long. I am utterly in love with this show. Even though they pissed me off last week kicking off the wrong dude, it still gives me a little bit of football until August.

That's all I really have for right now. Going to enjoy the rest of Internet week in NYC. If anyone knows of any Juneteenth events going on please hit me up. Save the Date : Thurs. June 18th I'm guest bartending again. I had so much fun last time. I really think I was a bartender in my previous life.

Before I go I want to say I have met some amazing women by blogging. Women who most of I am glad to say I can truly call friends. You know who you are and cyber cheers ya way. Blogging has been such a blessing to me on so many levels. Has ruined some relationships both professional and personal, but hey some situations aren't meant to be, but also have opened up some amazing opportunities and taught me so much about myself. The key to blogging is to write for yourself, even if no one is reading. On RBW, I write not expecting anyone to relate or understand. It's truly just therapy. On Jonesin', I use it as a promotional tool to get music out that I love since there is so much garbage out there right now. I sort of consider myself a music filter because I listen to loads of crap all day, but it soothes my heart when I find a gem that's worthy of posting. And now Sista Sports, so I have a place to vent out my sports frustrations, and really get back in touch with Sports Journalism.

Seriously, I can't even remember what the heck I did before early 2007 when I discovered blogging, but glad I'm in this space, and actually think its a good thing I'm not as addicted anymore. But best believe I'm not going anywhere anytime soon! Let's Go!

PS : I have an internet boo... hehehehehehe... I'll do a post later on the ins and outs of the internet boo. Ha!

5 comments

Keith June 5, 2009 at 8:51 AM

So Glad you're here Eb..I feel the same way you do about blogging...and I have met some incredible people...Yourself being one of them. Your Blog is one of about five that I stop by everyday,regardless..It is always a good time over here..The blog world would truly be empty with people like yourself.

In case you missed it...I was just trying to say ...I really like you and what you do. don't stop!

Anonymous June 5, 2009 at 10:02 AM

You know what's wrong...you are a twitter. lol A number of bloggers I read are on twitter and majority of them have fell off the blog game. Including me.

Count me in for the female fantasy fb league.

Not so Anonymous June 5, 2009 at 6:39 PM

I'm the same way about my writing. I always hope someone can relate or give me a different perspective, but 80% of the time it's therapy and the other 20% is for documentation and accountability purposes (Like a public diary or goals tracking tool). I think I'm 95% addicted to blogging. When something funny/sad/crazy/unbelievable/ happens I always think to myself, "I'm going to blog about that" lol.

I'm glad you graced us with your presence this week :)

Barbara June 7, 2009 at 4:25 AM

Very true... blogging is such a fruitful outlet. You get to "let go" while inviting others in.

Book June 18, 2009 at 5:36 AM

O Feel you on the reason for blogging. I'm the same way.

Others "Twitter" and have no clue what Blogging Nor Microblogging is

I'm not a good writer. but i DO know that I can say what i want in my blog ,.. LOL

Help keep this site up and running


and be sure to follow @thegirthpodcast instagram for hilarious sex memes and on twitter episode highlights and daily sex articles.

My Renaissance People aka Blog Subscribers