Can I, Can I... Save Him from Him...



I always fall for assholes. The strength in me always feels like I can break them down. Never been the one that wanted something that comes easy. Yet when they resist it drives me insane. Crazy because I can't just give it up...nope. I want to save him from himself. My ego wants to make him love me the way I want and need to be loved. Even being an asshole I still see that potential in him. SMDH! I can't even tell anymore if I really love them or if I just feel I do since the instance feels like deja vu. When will I learn you can't save a tough nigga from his toughness? Especially one that wants to be loved and you offer that love to them but they don't know how to give that love back the way you need and is too tough to allow you to teach him?

Blasting Jamie Foxx "Fall For Your Type" while watching the video (so dope)


Verse 1
Can I, Can I
Save you from you.
Cause you know there's something missing
And that champagne you've been sipping
Not supposed to make you different all the time
Starting to feel, like the wrong thing to do girl
Cause with all the recognition
It gets hard for you to listen
To the things that imma say to make you mine

IF THAT AIN'T THE DAMN TRUTH ABOUT EB I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS

But live girl, have some fun girl
We'll be fine
Tryin to convince myself I've found one
Making the mistake I never learn from.

WHY DO I CONTINUE TO MAKE THIS MISTAKE OVER AND OVER? SMDH!

Chorus
I swear I- Always- Fall- for your type (yeah)
For your type
Tell me why I- Always- Fall- for your type
For your type
(I just can't explain this sh-t at all)
Fall- For your type
(I just can't explain this sh-t at all)
Fall- For your type
(I believe in people like you)

I BELIEVE IN PEOPLE LIKE YOU. WHY OH WHY OH WHY OH WHY DO I BELIEVE IN MEN LIKE YOU?

Why can't I get one that is as in touch with his emotions enough to write a song like that, is still a tough guy and doesn't let me win ALL the time, and makes me laugh hysterically, and willing to give just as much as I give him, and compromise?!?!? Is that too much to ask?

Laaaaaawwwddd Dondria done came for this remix for the ladies.... if these lyrics ain't speaking to me right now I don't know what is

I'm trying to figure out why
I keep falling for men like you
You tell me all the things that the last one said
And buy me all the same things too
Every time I feel like
This is different
You turn around and prove me wrong
S.M.H. once again
I feel like I'm cursed
Will I ever get it right
Is there someone out there for me
Who's willing to get down on one knee.

Listen HERE

This joint will live on her new mixtape Dondria Duets 2 dropping on Valentines Day!

Leave a comment

Help keep this site up and running


and be sure to follow @thegirthpodcast instagram for hilarious sex memes and on twitter episode highlights and daily sex articles.

My Renaissance People aka Blog Subscribers