He Can Get It: George Wilson


Now being from upstate NY there isn't much outside of family that can get me back up there when it isn't a holiday. But I'd surely truck the couple of feet of snow it would take to spend Valentines Day in Buffalo with Mr. George Wilson.



I haven't done a 'he can get it' post in a minute but when I saw those eyes...I immediately melted and had to share with my female readers.


He's a Safety for the Bills so you know the body is right!



And when he's not on the field he can wear the hell out of a suit! *swoons*


Oh and did I mention that he can cook? Watch this video.


And did you hear that country accent? Oh yes Mr. Wilson... you can definitely get it.

Leave a comment

Help keep this site up and running


and be sure to follow @thegirthpodcast instagram for hilarious sex memes and on twitter episode highlights and daily sex articles.

My Renaissance People aka Blog Subscribers