Thought To Ponder : Move

You ever just want to go? Leave everything behind and just go! As an adult I'm starting to think I'm somewhat of a nomad. Never felt that way before this year but I get to a point where I feel I've outgrown a city and I'm ready to conquer a new one. Spent all my life born and raised in Rochester, NY and as soon as I could get out I moved to NC. Spent 5 years there. Moved to NYC and have been here for 6 years. It's funny because when I first moved here I was adamant about being here for the rest of my life. I have always have the most intense love affair with this city. Now I'm over it! It's like all of a sudden all this city has to offer is a little foreplay but always cums before I can get mine. I'm over the people, the politics, and the "rent is too damn high" LOL. For the first time in my life though I don't know where I want to move. I knew I wanted to be in NC, then I knew I wanted to be in NYC. Now all I know is that I want out!


So I found some quotes on what it is to MOVE in hope in would spark something in me.

I just hate to be in one corner. I hate to be put as only a guitar player, or either only as a songwriter, or only as a tap dancer. I like to move around.  ~Jimi Hendrix


Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.  ~Albert Einstein



Let him that would move the world first move himself.  ~Socrates
Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new. ~Brian Tracy

High achievers spot rich opportunities swiftly, make big decisions quickly and move into action immediately. Follow these principles and you can make your dreams come true. ~Robert H. Schuller

The journey of life is like a man riding a bicycle. We know he got on the bicycle and started to move. We know that at some point he will stop and get off. We know that if he stops moving and does not get off he will fall off.  ~William Golding
And I don't believe that I have to stay on one side of the fence or the other. I don't believe that there is any good career move or bad career move. I believe there are only the things that make me happy. ~Whoopi Goldberg






Leave a comment

Help keep this site up and running


and be sure to follow @thegirthpodcast instagram for hilarious sex memes and on twitter episode highlights and daily sex articles.

My Renaissance People aka Blog Subscribers