Beware of the Dream Crushers

It's amazing how things play themselves out. This past Sunday in church, Pastor Mike preached about dream crushers. He said to watch who you tell your dreams to because some people live to see you doubt that those dreams will ever come true and will try to discourage you.

Then yesterday someone told me I was dreaming too big. That I should start off smaller and try a different route to reach my goal. If not for the sermon I heard on Sunday I might have believed this person. I might have decided to go an entirely different route even though I am on the brink of where I want to be. Right in the middle of all of it.

I've always been one to make my own path. Why do I need to get where I want to be by taking the same road that those before me took. That's not how Eb operates. Glad that I have the conversation though because it really just put a battery in my back to work that much harder.
Have the courage to follow your dreams. It's the first step towards attaining your destiny. - Nikita Koloff

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined. - Henry David Thoreau

Leave a comment

Help keep this site up and running


and be sure to follow @thegirthpodcast instagram for hilarious sex memes and on twitter episode highlights and daily sex articles.

My Renaissance People aka Blog Subscribers