Tis the Season of Giving...

Gif Created on Make A Gif

I am finally starting to get into the Christmas spirit... broke as a joke and can't do for my family what I usually do but I do have a lot of hook ups so it makes it easier to give back to my wonderful readers.

I really love and appreciate you guys and thank you for always being loyal to ol' Eb and coming and checking me out everyday.

So I have some prizes to give away! Yay! Who wants free stuff... everyone wants free stuff.

For my out of town peeps I have the RBW Prize pack.

A cute plush bag filled with goodies from Carol's Daughter, Victoria's Secret, a pair of bling'd out headphones, a couple CD's, a calligraphy kit, shea butter lipstick, profound beauty hair products, and more!

To enter all you have to do is click on the banner below to become a Fan of Eb the Celeb and write on the wall I WANT THE RENAISSANCE BLACK WOMAN PRIZE PACK!!!

Sorry I don't have anything for my out of town Renaissance Black Men but you can also enter and give it to a special lady in your life...lol.

You have until 12 noon EST on Tuesday, December 22nd to enter.

Facebook
Become a fan of



Now for my NYC area Renaissance People... this Sunday is the last Mixtape Comedy show of the year and I have a pair of tix to give away. I would prefer someone win that hasn't been before but all are welcome to enter. Click on the banner above to become a fan of Eb the Celeb and write on the wall I WANT THE GIFT OF LAUGHTER!

You have until noon on Saturday to enter and just in case you don't win doesn't mean you shouldn't still be in the house. Every month they bring the best of the best comedians and its only $15. You can't get a better comedy show for that price. CLICK HERE for info!

Peep video from the October show.

2 comments

Beauty Is Diverse December 19, 2009 at 11:05 PM

The picture you have up is too cute.

Eb the Celeb December 23, 2009 at 8:22 AM

thx tiff


Congrats to Michelle who won the Mixtape comedy tix

and Congrats to Renell who won the RBW prize pack.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS everyone!!!

Help keep this site up and running


and be sure to follow @thegirthpodcast instagram for hilarious sex memes and on twitter episode highlights and daily sex articles.

My Renaissance People aka Blog Subscribers