I'm coming back sniiiittcccchhhesss...


So this past weekend I came to this blog and started reading and reminiscing on all the crazy aspects of my life that I used to document here as a public diary. The amazing friends and relationships I have now because of the amazing readers I had here. I shared those thoughts on twitter and many of you raved about how much you miss RBW and want it back. The people spoke and I have answered so after 2 and 1/2 years of retirement... I'm coming back. At least my retirement was semi-real and lasted longer then Brett Favre's and Jay-Z's LOL.

The shenanigans shall commence on humpday of course. TOMORROW...April 24th. I have so many men to tell you about. I've definitely had some crazy ones the past couple years. No more musings from the 20something perspective... I've crossed the threshold. Buckle your seat belts!!!

1 comment

Teems June 25, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Wow, I swear I came to your site just a few days before this was posted. I stopped as well but I am working my way back. Good to see you're writing again!

Help keep this site up and running


and be sure to follow @thegirthpodcast instagram for hilarious sex memes and on twitter episode highlights and daily sex articles.

My Renaissance People aka Blog Subscribers