Just getting something off my chest

Maybe some of my fellow RBW's are going threw the same thing or have went threw the same thing so I felt compelled to share, which will also help my own personal angst. I am crushing on someone right now, but nothing can ever come of it. I'm so career driven that I put that first in hopes that everything will turn out for the best in the long run, rather than acting on things that will add to overall happiness in my life. Balancing a career, personal life, and family is really hard. What hard choices we RBW's have. Either way here is a poem I wrote about the situation.

My 91st Psalm

To have the most sacred and spiritual bond with someone
Only to bury the feelings because nothing can or will ever come of it
Melancholy
More so because in another element I wonder what could be
Ignited by your personality, heart, and love for GOD
Eager about nothing except being in your presence

Hoping this will work out in due time
Angled societal views makes it seem easier to let go and forget, than hope
Rather live life wondering what if,
than having someone think my intentions aren't genuine
Regret may be in my future
I'm not the trophy wife to be seen and not heard,
and not financially contribute to the cause
Sport and industry we both love embodies the politics that will keep us apart



Copyright © 2007 by Jonesin' Enterprises
All rights reserved worldwide. No part of this may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without prior written permission.

Leave a comment

Help keep this site up and running


and be sure to follow @thegirthpodcast instagram for hilarious sex memes and on twitter episode highlights and daily sex articles.

My Renaissance People aka Blog Subscribers