Question of the Day: Can you appreciate the "Honest Cheater?"

If this new Corte Ellis "Honest Cheater" ain't one of the dumbest songs I've ever heard in my life I don't know what is. When I listened to it all I kept thinking about was whether or not it was the 87th chapter of R. Kelly's "Trapped in the Closet" that never saw the light of day.

Even in all it's foolery I can still appreciate the context.

"girl I'm not the one that you should fall in love with"
"every time that I come best believe I've been out with someone else"
"I don't want you to love me, just sex me"
"I don't want you to go, damn I'm such a hoe"

Click on his pic to listen for yourself.

Now I know it's beyond foolish but I can hang with this. Well except the getting a gun part. You see how that fool all of a sudden wanted to communicate when she took that burner out on his tail. Anyway, If I'm just a booty call Eb wants to know. I'm a big girl and can handle it if that's all you want from the kid and from that I can make a decision on whether or not I would like to oblige the situation. Don't have me thinking you are trying to get to know me and you're just giving me meaningless small talk trying to get in my drawls. Eb doesn't need small talk.

Ladies hit me in the comments. Would you rather know? Plenty of women know and still stay and then there are some that are left in the dark falling in love with a dude that is never going to be with just them. Would you still date a dude that flat out said I'm doing this one, that one, and them twins over there but I wanna do you too?

Men, have you ever been the honest cheater? What are the pros and cons of each being an honest cheater vs. being that dude that just tells a female what she wants to hear in order to get what you want????

We already know that men couldn't handle a female being a "honest cheater" so we won't even go there. Most men can't even fathom the fact that there wife slept with 2 other men before she married them... SMDH... but yet they will frolic their dick around the universe.

Leave a comment

Help keep this site up and running


and be sure to follow @thegirthpodcast instagram for hilarious sex memes and on twitter episode highlights and daily sex articles.

My Renaissance People aka Blog Subscribers